- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 545 545 22 gold badges77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 535 535 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 403 403 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Golf 166 166 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Comma omitted in variadic function declaration in C++
- 36 What are the differences between :wq<cr> :x<cr> and ZZ when exiting vim?
- 33 Pointer to array of unspecified size "(*p)" illegal in C++ but legal in C
- 27 __attribute__((const)) vs __attribute__((pure)) in GNU C
- 20 What does CTRL+4 (and CTRL+\) do in bash?
- 16 Does "int (*)" decay into "int **" in a function parameter?
- 15 Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- View more network posts →