- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 995 995 22 gold badges99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 947 947 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 743 743 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 173 173 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Comma omitted in variadic function declaration in C++
- 39 What are the differences between :wq<cr> :x<cr> and ZZ when exiting vim?
- 33 Pointer to array of unspecified size "(*p)" illegal in C++ but legal in C
- 30 __attribute__((const)) vs __attribute__((pure)) in GNU C
- 22 What does CTRL+4 (and CTRL+\) do in bash?
- 16 Does "int (*)" decay into "int **" in a function parameter?
- 15 Specifying the maximum string length to scanf dynamically in C (like "%*s" in printf)
- View more network posts →