- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 565 565 22 gold badges77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 530 530 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 418 418 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Golf 166 166 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Comma omitted in variadic function declaration in C++
- 38 What are the differences between :wq<cr> :x<cr> and ZZ when exiting vim?
- 33 Pointer to array of unspecified size "(*p)" illegal in C++ but legal in C
- 29 __attribute__((const)) vs __attribute__((pure)) in GNU C
- 21 What does CTRL+4 (and CTRL+\) do in bash?
- 16 Does "int (*)" decay into "int **" in a function parameter?
- 15 Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- View more network posts →