Kris Van Bael
Degree: Master of computer science
Professional: Was software engineer for 10 years, developing desktop applications in graphics industry. Then product manager & scrum product owner. Now Director Software Engineering, leading a team of about 50.
Home project: developing and maintaining a mobile app, first released for iOS in 2008. Now available on iOS and Android.
I like nice user interfaces. Things that work. C++. Scrum.
I don't like : Discussions that don't make a difference for the end-user
Member for 9 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 21:57
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 937 937 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- User Experience 269 269 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 231 231 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 How to make UIScrollView always scrollable
- 18 iOS deployment target
- 16 Android Emulator (AVD) fails to boot in MacOS
- 14 Sprint item takes longer then expected to be completed. What should we do?
- 13 Are artificial sweeteners useful as insecticides against ants?
- 11 How to avoid general names for abstract classes?
- 11 Silly bet about the best way to walk up a hill
- View more network posts →