Software Contractor in .NET languages.
Passionate about Agile methodologies, TDD, and Clean Code principles.
Absolutely love talking about all things Software Development.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
17 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 '17 at 20:35
- Software Engineering 4.3k 4.3k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 131 131 44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 121 121 33 bronze badges
- Arqade 113 113 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 167 Can a function be too short?
- 112 What is an integration test exactly?
- 69 Git - Won't add files?
- 31 Contractor - Acceptable Payment Terms?
- 24 TDD/Tests too much an overhead/maintenance burden?
- 19 Do abstractions have to reduce code readability?
- 17 At what point would you drop some of your principles of software development for the sake of more money?
- View more network posts →