Self-taught developer + B.Sc. in computer science (got me some paper to show people).
I like to dig into strange operating systems and figure out how they tick (Haiku and Plan 9 for example), which has also lead to micro-kernel and a minuscule operating system just for me.
I plan to, some day when the kids are at sleep, to develop a game engine -- I just need to figure out what I want to do with one.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '18 at 6:34
Top network posts
- 37 C++ catching all exceptions
- 14 Graph implementation C++
- 12 Is there any way to make a .Net library for Windows and Mac, with platform dependent references?
- 8 c data type size
- 7 How can I install from an rpm file on ubuntu?
- 6 In a cemetery, what evidence could be found that humans were intelligent and had technology?
- 5 Why would post-apocalyptic men be twice as large as women?
- View more network posts →