- Music: Practice & Theory 5.6k 5.6k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Travel 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 605 605 11 gold badge66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Community Building 585 585 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Excel: Scalar product of two ranges
- 47 Format long numbers with a thousand separator?
- 30 Why is the lowest note on the piano an A?
- 22 Why have class-level access modifiers instead of object-level?
- 20 Are octaves, fifths, fourths and thirds considered as "consonant" in all music cultures?
- 19 Catalan or Spanish in Barcelona?
- 19 Why is IV-iv-I an effective chord sequence in a major key?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.