"This process of constructing instruction tables should be very fascinating. There need be no real danger of it ever becoming a drudge, for any processes that are quite mechanical may be turned over to the machine itself." -- Alan M. Turing, 1946
"The last thing one discovers in composing a work is what to put first." -- Blaise Pascal, c. 1660
- Stack Overflow 106.4k 106.4k 3434 gold badges191191 silver badges271271 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 697 697 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 521 521 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Philosophy 357 357 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Area 51 156 156 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 321 asynchronous vs non-blocking
- 267 How to access property of anonymous type in C#?
- 262 Difference between declaring variables before or in loop?
- 245 How do I convert from int to Long in Java?
- 237 C# Events and Thread Safety
- 221 Count the items from a IEnumerable<T> without iterating?
- 204 How to insert values into C# Dictionary on instantiation?
- View more network posts →