Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 175 Why do Trampolines work?
- 49 C# Generics - How to avoid redundant method?
- 39 Should functions that take functions as parameters, also take parameters to those functions as parameters?
- 34 "Remembering" values in functional programming
- 28 Is it still valid to speak about anemic model in the context of functional programming?
- 27 Does trimming your hair regularly make it grow faster?
- 27 How different is garbage collection in pure languages?
- View more network posts →