Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Member for 6 years
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '17 at 8:11
- Stack Overflow 8.5k 8.5k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 729 729 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 636 636 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 How to avoid logical mistakes in code, when TDD didn't help?
- 51 Is it prohibited to marry more than one woman in US?
- 45 Is it always possible to balance a 4-legged table?
- 29 Should I say "She is in the park" or "She is at the park"?
- 27 Can I use my client's GPL software?
- 27 Name for this type of parser, OR why it doesn't exist
- 25 How are increasingly accurate machines made?
- View more network posts →