Member for 7 years, 2 months
Learning from failures is moving forward in life.
I am a motivated and proactive engineer, versatile, enthusiastic and eager to keep growing and learning, following a continuous improvement approach.
Interested since my beginnings in the electronic design and, particularly in the programming of embedded devices and their firmware, in C and C++, with the Qt framework, I have acquired extensive experience in microcontrollers, as well as everything related to the control of these and their peripherals: from the drivers and access to their registers, up to the control of external devices, such as memories and DSPs.
In my professional career, at some point I wanted to try out the entrepreneurial world, and I embarked on different business projects, which, although they were not related to electronics or programming, have given me a broader vision of how the company and its different business areas work: marketing, finance and management. This experience culminated in the completion of an MBA to learn from the mistakes made and, thanks to this, I have developed my abilities of resilience, perseverance and adaptation to change.
Finally, evolving from the niche embedded world, following my startup-ish path, I have been growing more interested in the web technologies. I have developed several projects with the MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node.js) . Also, I have experience with Odoo (Python ERP) and with some server administration tools like Plesk and limited experience with Apache Server.
Where am I currently?
I am looking for a change towards web development, with perspective to project management and team leadership, either in the Valencia area or remote.
Top network posts
- 12 C++ Header File Cross #include
- 11 What does //!  mean in Qt C++ example code?
- 8 How to make an expandable/collapsable section widget in Qt
- 7 Is there a way to specify all classes in a variadic parameter pack to be friend of the template in order to use operator=?
- 6 Comfortable way to use big and little endian at the same time?
- 6 Inline static const vs static const variable
- 5 How to disable writes on temporary returned by getter?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.