Lead Developer, SKMT in Boston (2006).
BS in comp-sci, minor in math, UMass Amherst (2003).
Married, two children; house in Danielson, CT. I enjoy spending time with the family, running, brewing beer, skiing, reading, watching NE Patriots and Boston Red Sox.
A patent: http://www.google.com/patents/US8719238
Danielson Connecticut; Boston MA
Member for 5 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 12 '16 at 13:36
- Stack Overflow 25.1k 25.1k 99 gold badges4949 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 431 431 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 345 345 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 239 239 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 187 187 1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 What is the "storage.ide" file beneath my Visual Studio solution folder, and what is "persistent storage"?
- 55 How to get rid of collation conflict in a SQL Server query?
- 27 SQL Server, "Invalid column name" error when inserting into Excel "linked server"
- 27 Calling a .net library method from vba
- 27 What makes it so that not every event is available in the designer, and how can I quickly generate handlers in C# like in VB.NET?
- 25 What is the default buffer size for StreamWriter
- 24 An idiomatic phrase meaning that you are aware of a coming change based on minor signals you've observed over time
- View more network posts →