I'm a software developer working out of London, Ontario, Canada, currently employed in the healthcare industry.
In 08' I finished an undergraduate degree in Medical Science with a history minor at Western University, and later finished a programming diploma at Fanshawe College in the same city before entering the software industry.
These days most of my interests fall outside of tech, and predominantly land in history, the social sciences, and creative writing. But as you can see from above these interests have a firm grounding in the biological and life sciences.
London, Ontario, Canada
Member for 5 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen 23 hours ago
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Philosophy 817 817 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 705 705 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- History 533 533 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Sports 440 440 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 How to select upper-tier whiskies without trying them first?
- 11 Can modern distilling techniques produce quality Scotch in significantly less time?
- 11 How prominent were taverns in medieval Europe?
- 10 Why doesn't the MLB implement a salary cap?
- 10 Distinguishing features between Rochefort 10 and Westvleteren 12
- 10 What are the predominant styles of Whisky coming out of Asia?
- 10 What is the difference between historical beer and 'modern' beer?
- View more network posts →