There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '14 at 18:20
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 1414 gold badges4545 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 469 469 22 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 405 405 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 225 225 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 HTTP Content-Type Header and JSON
- 81 Why do most log files use plain text rather than a binary format?
- 74 CSS Transition doesn't work with top, bottom, left, right
- 43 Where is "journalctl" data stored?
- 40 What is so bad with goto when it's used for these obvious and relevant cases?
- 23 Stop Apache gracefully
- 19 Use session data on websocket handshake
- View more network posts →