Scrum Master, Software Architect/Analyst, and Analyst-Programmer.
I'm a passionate Software Development professional who strives to the best in every project. I consider every project a new challenge to take on, within which I deliver the best of myself.
I'm a strong believer of Agile Methodologies, and as such, I'm always studying, testing, reading, "googling", "StackOverflowing" in order to stay up to date and offer the best software architectures out there, based on the best practices: SOLID.
It's interesting to learn and share knowledge among the SO community!
Member for 9 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '14 at 21:08
- Stack Overflow 22.1k 22.1k 1717 gold badges8585 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 442 442 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 432 432 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 371 371 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 How to get the day of week and the month of the year?
- 97 How to know user has clicked "X" or the "Close" button?
- 50 Getting the Last Insert ID with SQLite.NET in C#
- 44 SQL Server: Difference between PARTITION BY and GROUP BY
- 42 ComboBox SelectedItem vs SelectedValue
- 36 What is a practical usage of Code Contracts in .NET 4.0?
- 34 SQL Server check case-sensitivity?
- View more network posts →