Been here two years...and trying to get from question asker to question answerer :) j2ee programmer working for a bank. And working towards new career options and better work life balance.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '13 at 17:05
- Personal Finance & Money 15.5k 15.5k 3333 gold badges122122 silver badges223223 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 15.2k 15.2k 6464 gold badges202202 silver badges367367 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 5.7k 5.7k 1212 gold badges4040 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Travel 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 206 Why would a company care about the price of its own shares in the stock market?
- 71 When will a string be garbage collected in java
- 63 Why is ANOVA equivalent to linear regression?
- 47 Why zero correlation does not necessarily imply independence
- 47 If stock price drops by the amount of dividend paid, what is the use of a dividend
- 45 document.getelementbyId will return null if element is not defined?
- 39 The outdoors, solitude and dealing with loneliness
- View more network posts →