Been here two years...and trying to get from question asker to question answerer :) j2ee programmer working for a bank. And working towards new career options and better work life balance.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '13 at 17:05
- Personal Finance & Money 14.8k 14.8k 2424 gold badges9898 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.7k 13.7k 5757 gold badges178178 silver badges332332 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 5k 5k 99 gold badges3535 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Travel 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 193 Why would a company care about the price of its own shares in the stock market?
- 63 When will a string be garbage collected in java
- 53 Why is ANOVA equivalent to linear regression?
- 43 Why zero correlation does not necessarily imply independence
- 39 The outdoors, solitude and dealing with loneliness
- 37 If stock price drops by the amount of dividend paid, what is the use of a dividend
- 35 Are all simulation methods some form of Monte Carlo?
- View more network posts →