Been here two years...and trying to get from question asker to question answerer :) j2ee programmer working for a bank. And working towards new career options and better work life balance.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '13 at 17:05
- Personal Finance & Money 7.5k 7.5k 2323 gold badges9393 silver badges193193 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 5656 gold badges175175 silver badges330330 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.5k 2.5k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Travel 768 768 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 709 709 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 189 Why would a company care about the price of its own shares in the stock market?
- 58 When will a string be garbage collected in java
- 48 Why is ANOVA equivalent to linear regression?
- 40 Why zero correlation does not necessarily imply independence
- 39 The outdoors, solitude and dealing with loneliness
- 37 If stock price drops by the amount of dividend paid, what is the use of a dividend
- 35 Are all simulation methods some form of Monte Carlo?
- View more network posts →