I'm here to learn c++ and *nix mostly, and am immensely indebted to this community for always being there when I get stuck.
The help and support I've received on SE sites has allowed me to develop my understanding in a range of disciplines much faster than I could ever have hoped for.
I try to give back once in a while as well; it's the least I could do.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 28 at 4:04
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 1818 gold badges7575 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 77 gold badges2121 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 523 523 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- History 512 512 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 450 450 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 How do I repeat the last command without using the arrow keys?
- 97 How do I find out the currently running version of tmux?
- 62 What is dtype('O')?
- 61 How can Boost be used to achieve C++14-style auto return types?
- 46 Does final imply override?
- 35 How do I change the color of the pane dividing lines in tmux?
- 34 What is the performance of std::bitset?
- View more network posts →