Software engineer, primarily doing lower level and systems development.
Language of choice, C++.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 27 '17 at 8:13
Top network posts
- 55 What is the Windows equivalent of "wc -l"?
- 52 Is reusing a memory location safe?
- 52 How does the standard library implement std::swap?
- 47 Why use a perfectly forwarded value (a functor)?
- 44 How do I do multi-line editing in Atom editor?
- 43 What is the Windows equivalent of "wc -l"?
- 39 Visual Studio Code includePath
- View more network posts →