Data Scientist @ Explorer Media. Statistics, Geometry and Physics.
New York, NY
Member for 5 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '15 at 13:55
- Mathematics 21.5k 21.5k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 20.3k 20.3k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 99 gold badges4242 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computational Science 897 897 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 110 After installing with pip, "jupyter: command not found"
- 63 5/8 bound in group theory
- 54 Is Morse code without spaces uniquely decipherable?
- 45 Why does $\cos(x) + \cos(y) - \cos(x + y) = 0$ look like an ellipse?
- 38 What use are groups, monoids, and rings in database computations?
- 35 Computing Self-Intersections with Complex Analysis
- 32 "Entropy" proof of Brunn-Minkowski Inequality?
- View more network posts →