- Science Fiction & Fantasy 8.6k 8.6k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.5k 7.5k 3939 gold badges122122 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 88 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 500 Why use Ruby's attr_accessor, attr_reader and attr_writer?
- 135 When is it a good idea to force garbage collection?
- 86 Why didn't Tom Riddle kill Harry Potter in Chamber of Secrets?
- 71 Ruby class inheritance: What is `<<` (double less than)?
- 53 What does the dot product of two vectors represent?
- 48 Do murderers tend to return to the scene of the crime?
- 47 How can I check if a value is of type Integer?
- View more network posts →