I like working on interesting problems, and have an interest in many areas of programming: systems, servers, programming languages, networks, parallel computers. In general I love learning and am always looking to grow. I have a preference toward functional or statically-typed languages (preferably both).
New York, NY, United States
Member for 6 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 2 '16 at 16:08
- Software Engineering 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.1k 2.1k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 909 909 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 299 Why does everyone use Git in a centralized manner?
- 103 Why would I tar a single file?
- 74 Java threads and number of cores
- 55 Could Khal Drogo's Khalasar really have defeated the Iron Throne?
- 37 "Remembering" values in functional programming
- 30 If async-await doesn't create any additional threads, then how does it make applications responsive?
- 27 NP-complete problems not "obviously" in NP
- View more network posts →