- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Information Security 381 381 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 323 323 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 273 273 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 251 251 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 socket connect() vs bind()
- 13 How does the processor find kernel code after an interrupt?
- 13 Why doesn't SSH -t wait for background processes?
- 7 Forking a process with C
- 6 Is this verbose error message on the DOT website a security issue?
- 6 Passing functions into other functions as parameters, bad practice?
- 5 Is memory of a C matrix contiguous?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 13 '15