- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Code Review 353 353 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 328 328 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Arqade 283 283 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 221 221 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 286 Mercurial: how to amend the last commit?
- 256 Get the first item from an iterable that matches a condition
- 38 run program in Python shell
- 26 How does hearing range work?
- 22 How to run an encounter where PCs have different observations of the same events?
- 19 If I kill a System.Diagnostics.Process with .Kill(), do I also need to call .Close()?
- 19 How do closed branches affect Mercurial performance?
- View more network posts →