Mitchel Sellers, Microsoft C# MVP, Microsoft Certified Professional, is the CEO of IowaComputerGurus Inc. He has many years of experience in the software development industry and specializes in development using Microsoft technologies. Over the course of his career he has completed work for many organizations across the world of varying sizes and structures. This experience as a consultant has provided him with a deep understanding of software development and has lead to a focus on proper architecture, performance, stability, and overall cost effectiveness of delivered solutions.
Mitchel is also a regular public speaker, presenting topics at user groups and conferences as time permits. He is the author of "Professional DotNetNuke Module Programming" and is currently working on his next book "Visual Studio 2010 & .NET 4.0 Six-in-One" which is scheduled for publication in early 2010. He has also written many technical articles, which you will find in various online and print publications.
Mitchel is a firm believer in development community involvement. He is an active participant in the .NET and DotNetNuke development communities, has been added as a DotNetNuke Core Team member, and has been awarded Microsoft MVP status for his strong commitment to the development community. Mitchel frequently spends time answering questions on community forums such as StackOverflow, and MSDN.
For full information on Mitchel and his professional experience, certifications, and publications please refer to his resume which is available at MitchelSellers.com.
- Stack Overflow 57.1k 57.1k 1212 gold badges100100 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.4k 1.4k 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 641 641 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Webmasters 321 321 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 236 236 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 173 Determine if an element has a CSS class with jQuery
- 147 SQL selecting rows by most recent date
- 143 Visual Studio Copy Project
- 133 handling dbnull data in vb.net
- 99 SQL: sum 3 columns when one column has a null value?
- 85 How to fix a Div to top of page with CSS only
- View more network posts →