Before retiring, my day job was system design and programming portal web applications in Java with Weblogic middleware talking to Oracle databases.
I started out in electronics, and ended up in commercial programming. I am beginning to build Arduino-based gadgets.
I am also a keen recorder player, and am starting to make instruments.
Kapiti Coast District, Wellington, New Zealand
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '20 at 9:55
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arduino 695 695 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 664 664 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 350 350 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve 'MyDB'. Resolved '' Weblogic 12.1.3. c
- 20 Why do wind bands use a concert Bb for tuning?
- 18 Can two LEDs attached to different pins share their resistor?
- 16 What is the preferred way to store application configurations?
- 12 Version controlling a database's contents
- 11 C++ vs. The Arduino Language?
- 8 How Do You Keep UML Diagrams Up To Date?
- View more network posts →