I have a life long love affair with technology. Learned to program by copying code from the back of Compute! Magazine to get free games for my Tandy 1000. From the moment I first made my computer write "Michael Brown is cool!" ten times, I knew this is what I wanted to do.
I enjoy learning more about my chosen craft and sharing that knowledge as I learn with my fellow craftsmen and craftswomen.
- Software Engineering 21k 21k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- User Experience 6.4k 6.4k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 760 760 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should a toggle button show its current state or the state to which it will change?
- 152 How Do I Avoid Users Becoming Numb to Warnings?
- 147 Relational Database Design Patterns?
- 70 Is there any "real" reason multiple inheritance is hated?
- 54 What is the difference between a 'closure' and a 'lambda'?
- 45 What programming languages should every computer science student be taught?
- 41 Recursion in an XML schema?
- View more network posts →