It's sometimes difficult to tell the difference between being right, while explaining poorly and being wrong, while too stubborn to see it. If you've ever bothered to argue with me, to make me see sense, I thank you sincerely.
Question not well received? Read this.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
79 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 at 15:18
Top Network Posts
- 235 Are design patterns frowned upon?
- 201 How to write correct loops?
- 183 Is readability a valid reason to not use const in (reference) parameters?
- 144 Time difference between developing with unit tests vs no tests
- 142 Coding standard for clarity: comment every line of code?
- 127 Exceptions, error codes and discriminated unions
- 111 Readability versus maintainability, special case of writing nested function calls
- View more network posts →