Multi-paradigm is more useful than purely functional.
- Software Engineering 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 411 411 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- User Experience 267 267 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 131 How to avoid being forked into oblivion by a more powerful contributor?
- 54 Is immutability very worthwhile when there is no concurrency?
- 54 Why do mainstream strong static OOP languages prevent inheriting primitives?
- 44 Are so called "cross-cutting concerns" a valid excuse to break SOLID/DI/IoC?
- 22 Is Erlang really an actor model language?
- 17 Using SignalR server from Python code
- 17 Why does C# allow trailing comma in collection initializers but not in params?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.