- Software Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 411 411 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- User Experience 277 277 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 How to avoid being forked into oblivion by a more powerful contributor?
- 54 Why do mainstream strong static OOP languages prevent inheriting primitives?
- 53 Is immutability very worthwhile when there is no concurrency?
- 43 Are so called "cross-cutting concerns" a valid excuse to break SOLID/DI/IoC?
- 19 Is Erlang really an actor model language?
- 16 Using SignalR server from Python code
- 16 Why does Angular provide ng-maxlength when there is a standard maxlength?
- View more network posts →