- Software Engineering 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Code Review 411 411 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- User Experience 182 182 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 118 How to avoid being forked into oblivion by a more powerful contributor?
- 54 Why do mainstream strong static OOP languages prevent inheriting primitives?
- 53 Is immutability very worthwhile when there is no concurrency?
- 43 Are so called "cross-cutting concerns" a valid excuse to break SOLID/DI/IoC?
- 17 Is Erlang really an actor model language?
- 16 Why is Akka being marketed as reactive? Is Actor Model reactive?
- 14 Why does Angular provide ng-maxlength when there is a standard maxlength?
- View more network posts →