Work: HFT Finance, low latency, Equity/FX strategy. Fun: Apps, Web.
C++, Python/Django/numpy/scikit, .NET, C#, Java/Scala/Android, ObjC/Swift, etc.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '17 at 9:08
- English Language & Usage 5.1k 5.1k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 854 854 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 526 526 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 253 253 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 413 Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
- 55 "All but" idiom has two meanings?
- 54 Application identity not set Exception
- 39 How do you capitalize a proper noun such as "iPhone"?
- 31 Performance of C++ vs Virtual Machine languages in high frequency finance
- 23 Boxing and Unboxing in String.Format(...) ... is the following rationalized?
- 17 How do I set the UISearchController's searchBar to a view that isn't the tableHeaderView or navigationItem.titleview?
- View more network posts →