HFT Finance, low latency, Equity/FX/Futures. Feed handlers, strategy code. Highly scalable real-time web arch.
C++, Python/Django/numpy/scikit, Java/Scala/Android/Kotlin, ObjC/Swift, etc.
Management, dozens of reports. Side projects in mobile.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '17 at 9:08
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.2k 5.2k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 864 864 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 526 526 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 261 261 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 420 Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
- 60 Application identity not set Exception
- 59 "All but" idiom has two meanings?
- 39 How do you capitalize a proper noun such as "iPhone"?
- 32 Performance of C++ vs Virtual Machine languages in high frequency finance
- 24 Boxing and Unboxing in String.Format(...) ... is the following rationalized?
- 17 How do I set the UISearchController's searchBar to a view that isn't the tableHeaderView or navigationItem.titleview?
- View more network posts →