Former IBMer, Language Expert, Database Expert, Ethical Hacker
Cola programming language and compiler for .NET - http://cola-lang.org . Cola is a real .NET compiled language that is compatible with other CTS languages like C# and VB.NET. Cola shares a subset of syntax with C#, but is not 100% compatible and has separate goals. The compiler is written in C++
Author of tinyGrid.js, a tiny footprint jQuery grid plugin for MVC - http://tinygrid.net
Perl6 developer from 2001-2005; co-wrote the Parrot Virtual Machine and compiler tools; continuation support, IO subsystem, register allocator, PIR language. Technical reviewer for Perl6 & Parrot Essentials from O'Reilly.
In college I wrote MUD++. It had a stack based VM before VMs were cool. The engine was used in at least 2 commercial game engines including one I wrote for Disneyworld Epcot Center.
I can be reached at
firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype : mrjoltcola
- Stack Overflow 19.3k 19.3k 11 gold badge5252 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.9k 2.9k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 261 261 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Information Security 174 174 44 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 108 Why can Java Collections not directly store Primitives types?
- 98 Ship of Theseus applied to GPL - Can I relicense my program if I replace all of the derivative parts?
- 85 Git access to private repository using HTTPS
- 72 What is the difference between square brackets and single quotes for aliasing in SQL Server?
- 51 Why is it good to close() an inputstream?
- 35 How to convince management that reformatting the entire Java code base is safe
- 33 What is the difference between Java RMI and JMS?
- View more network posts →