I've been programming professionally for the past 9 years. Currently, my speciality is iOS development (though I still dwell in the backend world from time to time using Node or Python). I've been using Swift since it was first released in 2014 and the app that I've worked on for the past 3 years (Hole19) has been consistently rated 5 stars, with 99% of crash-free users and it was often featured on the App Store. On behalf of Hole19, I have attended WWDC 2016 in San Francisco.
Before working on Hole19, I worked on a few consulting agencies and had extensive freelancing experience. Over the years, I have developed several mobile and web apps both big and small.
- Stack Overflow 7.5k 7.5k 1212 gold badges5555 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 2121 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 609 609 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 313 313 22 gold badges33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Qt events and signal/slots
- 87 NSURLRequest setting the HTTP header
- 73 How to capture a backspace on the onkeydown event
- 56 How to get a HTML element from a string with jQuery
- 51 QMake - how to copy a file to the output
- 35 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 24 80s film where a group of kids are stuck in a orbiting space shuttle and receive advice from a female astronaut
- View more network posts →