I've been programming professionally for the past 9 years. Currently, my speciality is iOS development (though I still dwell in the backend world from time to time using Node or Python). I've been using Swift since it was first released in 2014 and the app that I've worked on for the past 3 years (Hole19) has been consistently rated 5 stars, with 99% of crash-free users and it was often featured on the App Store. On behalf of Hole19, I have attended WWDC 2016 in San Francisco.
Before working on Hole19, I worked on a few consulting agencies and had extensive freelancing experience. Over the years, I have developed several mobile and web apps both big and small.
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 1111 gold badges5151 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 2020 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 313 313 22 gold badges33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 150 150 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 Qt events and signal/slots
- 85 NSURLRequest setting the HTTP header
- 62 How to capture a backspace on the onkeydown event
- 51 How to get a HTML element from a string with jQuery
- 44 QMake - how to copy a file to the output
- 34 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 19 PDB won't stop on breakpoint
- View more network posts →