Michiel de Mare
I've been programming since I was twelve years old - Basic, Pascal, C, C++, Java, Ruby. I've done a lot of Java, and since 2006 I'm working mostly with Ruby, and sometimes a bit of Clojure.
- Stack Overflow 40.6k 40.6k 2727 gold badges100100 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 443 443 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 281 281 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 686 Multiple Updates in MySQL
- 344 How do you make sure email you send programmatically is not automatically marked as spam?
- 341 When to use lambda, when to use Proc.new?
- 303 Disable spell-checking on HTML textfields
- 291 Why does sudo change the PATH?
- 145 Why is Git better than Subversion?
- 142 Create a new Ruby on Rails application using MySQL instead of SQLite
- View more network posts →