Finnish geek who speaks Swedish, Finnish and English and will study Latin. Been programming since the age of 11.
His favorite programming languages are C and Python, but he is also familiar with Java and x86 Assembly and has played around with many more, including Scala, D and Scheme. He likes application development and systems development, and have also done some mobile development.
He thinks that vim is superior to any other text editor (especially Emacs) and that Linux is very much an amazing operating system and that Windows has been sent from hell.
Besides programming, he enjoys photography, gaming, reading and he is also pretty much into mathematics, though he has a lot to learn about that subject.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '11 at 18:49
- Software Engineering 10.9k 10.9k 1111 gold badges6161 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.8k 1.8k 55 gold badges1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Photography 655 655 22 gold badges66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Golf 431 431 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 430 430 99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 137 What does C++ do better than D?
- 87 git for personal (one-man) projects. Overkill?
- 49 What is the fastest way to travel long distances in Minecraft?
- 33 How can I easily get a lot of Iron?
- 23 What's different about photographing at sunrise vs. sunset?
- 21 What is the best way to connect islands together in Minecraft?
- 21 Should data structures be integrated into the language (as in Python) or be provided in the standard library (as in Java)?
- View more network posts →