I'm a .NET coder working in Brentwood for Burrows
At the moment I'm pretty obsessed with testing - everything about it. I want to find the perfect test - how is it structured; how does it read; how does it link to business requirements; what patterns are used to make the test semantic; what considerations are there to make the test maintainable?
Until you have tested code, it doesn't work. If it is difficult to test code, at best it is unmaintainable. At worst, it is unmaintainable and it doesn't work.
That's why many of the questions I answer here are about Specflow.
In my spare time, I'm into C++ indie games development.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '17 at 11:31
Top network posts
- 67 Is a 6 digit numerical password secure enough for online banking?
- 66 List<T> or IList<T>
- 38 What is the difference between an API and SOA
- 20 Given When Then Testing - Do I NEED a "When"?
- 19 What do you call a person who is always noisy on the Internet?
- 12 How common is it to use the word 'bitch' for a female dog?
- 11 Event sourcing and REST
- View more network posts →