A Software Architect.
- Problem Analysis, Innovation of Solutions, Software Architecture, Design and Engineering
- System Architecture & Software Architecture
- Product Management & User Experience
- Internal innovation and entrepreneurship (intrapreneurship)
- A variety of domains and Interdisciplinary Development
- Research and assimilation of new technologies
- Research in various scientific fields, identifying needs and conception of solutions
- Agile and Iterative Software Lifecycle management
- Object Oriented (OOP), Aspect Oriented (AOP), Service Oriented (SOA), Microservices (uServices) Analysis & Design
- Various fields e.g. .NET, Spark, Big Data, Distributed Computing, Image Processing, GUI, Computer Graphics, GPGPU, Data Technologies, Web Services, Web Client and Desktop development
- Leading developers and products
- Technological training
Member for 8 years, 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 '15 at 17:15
- Stack Overflow 13.6k 13.6k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- User Experience 7k 7k 1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Project Management 743 743 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 598 598 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 Dot character '.' in MVC Web API 2 for request such as api/people/STAFF.45287
- 95 Is it good idea to send user password upon register?
- 79 How can I implement static methods on an interface?
- 66 Deploying and Configuring ODP.NET to work without installation with Entity Framework
- 66 Why is blue used as a background color to indicate no signal?
- 59 What are the negative and positive aspects of dark color scheme?
- 33 Deploying and Configuring ODP.NET to work without installation with Entity Framework
- View more network posts →