Developer with embedded, Delphi, C++, C and some other stuff. Likes: croissants, banana sandwiches, chicken magmaloo, beer and turbo-grapefruit. Dislikes: calls or emails asking me to do stuff, 'Intro to threads' websites, PHP, Ruby, nails in tyres, airports, any mention of food/beer when I'm hungry/thirsty and the gravitationally-challenged Parking Enforcement Officer downtown.
- Stack Overflow 23.7k 23.7k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Aviation 667 667 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 653 653 22 gold badges77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 326 326 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Pets 171 171 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Steps in Context Switching
- 27 Aircraft emergency oxygen: how hard do I pull on the mask?
- 26 When should you use multithreading? And would multi threading be beneficial if the different threads execute mutually independent tasks?
- 22 boost c++ lock-free queue vs shared queue
- 22 Redis is single-threaded, then how does it do concurrent I/O?
- 20 MultiCore CPUs, Multithreading and context switching?
- 16 Why the listen() function call is not needed when use UDP socket?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.