- Mathematics 62.7k 62.7k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3k 3k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.7k 2.7k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 222 Calculating the length of the paper on a toilet paper roll
- 87 Why is a geometric progression called so?
- 63 Exam with $12$ yes/no questions (half yes, half no) and $8$ correct needed to pass, is it better to answer randomly or answer exactly 6 times yes?
- 62 Why is right to spell "eating" not "eatting"?
- 61 Is there a common saying in English that means "It's just business, I don't feel any shame"
- 56 What would you call someone who sneaks into and stays in places where they have to be signed up, e.g. classes/country clubs
- 49 What is the exact difficulty in defining a point in Euclidean geometry?
- View more network posts →