- Software Engineering 11k 11k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Code Review 239 239 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 221 221 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 Deep null checking, is there a better way?
- 31 How to read a large (1 GB) txt file in .NET?
- 22 Is there such a thing as having too many private functions/methods?
- 21 Too much version control and bug tracking overhead per change?
- 20 Are specific types still necessary?
- 20 Is functional programming just different, or is it actually really tougher?
- 17 Software Design: Build it fast or build it well?
- View more network posts →