- Stack Overflow 127.6k 127.6k 1717 gold badges166166 silver badges302302 bronze badges
- Chess 729 729 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Arqade 484 484 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 431 431 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 391 391 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 157 Why do C and C++ compilers allow array lengths in function signatures when they're never enforced?
- 96 Array-syntax vs pointer-syntax and code generation?
- 89 What is the purpose of ";" at the end of for loop?
- 81 What does &> do in bash?
- 73 Is a^a or a-a undefined behaviour if a is not initialized?
- 59 Does this self-assignment do something sensible?
- 58 Does &((struct name *)NULL -> b) cause undefined behaviour in C11?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 3 '15