- Software Engineering 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Code Review 5.5k 5.5k 1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 253 253 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Clean Code comments vs class documentation
- 111 Is recursion a feature in and of itself?
- 91 In C#, why are variables declared inside a try block limited in scope?
- 55 How do you avoid getters and setters?
- 52 Are "plus" and "minus" appropriate method names?
- 45 Coins on a table
- 44 TDD Red-Green-Refactor and if/how to test methods that become private
- View more network posts →