- Chess 10.6k 10.6k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 535 535 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- User Experience 155 155 1313 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 123 123 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 What does "+-" mean in algebraic notation?
- 23 Struggling to improve past beginner level
- 22 How do you hold a draw with a knight against a rook?
- 21 Strategy in Isolated Queen Pawn Positions
- 20 Can playing blindfold chess be learned or is it a natural skill?
- 20 Checkmate with two knights?
- 20 How do you win with a queen against a rook?
- View more network posts →