- Mathematics 3.5k 3.5k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 393 393 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 262 262 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Game Development 236 236 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 215 Really advanced techniques of integration (definite or indefinite)
- 109 Good "casual" advanced math books
- 53 A suitable 'do nothing' lambda expression in python?
- 51 Set up Python 3 build system with Sublime Text 3
- 33 Is it okay to reverse engineer proofs in homework questions?
- 26 Why is the Operator Norm so hard to calculate?
- 25 How can I show that this isn't a counterexample to the Riemann Hypothesis?
- View more network posts →