- Mathematics 6.6k 6.6k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 683 683 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 421 421 33 gold badges66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 377 377 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 219 Really advanced techniques of integration (definite or indefinite)
- 113 Good "casual" advanced math books
- 58 A suitable 'do nothing' lambda expression in python?
- 51 Set up Python 3 build system with Sublime Text 3
- 33 Is it okay to reverse engineer proofs in homework questions?
- 26 Why is the Operator Norm so hard to calculate?
- 25 How can I show that this isn't a counterexample to the Riemann Hypothesis?
- View more network posts →