- Mathematics 7.1k 7.1k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 674 674 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 421 421 33 gold badges66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 407 407 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 241 Really advanced techniques of integration (definite or indefinite)
- 118 Good "casual" advanced math books
- 68 A suitable 'do nothing' lambda expression in python?
- 54 Set up Python 3 build system with Sublime Text 3
- 33 Is it okay to reverse engineer proofs in homework questions?
- 27 Fastest way to calculate the centroid of a set of coordinate tuples in python without numpy
- 26 Why is the Operator Norm so hard to calculate?
- View more network posts →