Software developer always looking to learn more. Currently working for a large tech company, looking at (X)aaS; messaging and integration; and interested in the business of building software. Trying out XP pairing and TDD. Using Node.js and Java in Eclipse in my day job. Previous experience creating products in C++ and working in VC++.
Top network posts
- 49 Scrum - What are team members busy with during a sprint
- 20 What is the purpose of planning poker in a sprint?
- 19 Are deadlines Agile?
- 15 Is creating the objects you think you will need ok in a first test in TDD
- 14 Is it ok for services to reference one another?
- 6 Wouldn't it be beneficial to write tests during code review?
- 6 Why are Micro-Services Architectures not based on Enterprise Service Buses?
- View more network posts →