Things I love: Linux and the shell, C++11+, Qt, Python, TDD, best practices, clean code, good documentation, zsh/tmux/vim/git.
But I've worked with plenty of other tech also.
You can usually find me arguing on Freenode IRC as "dbedrenko".
Member for 6 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 14 '18 at 16:57
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 541 541 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 350 350 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 301 301 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Arqade 287 287 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 How do I tell whether my cygwin installation is 32 or 64 bit?
- 33 How can I create and enforce contracts for exceptions?
- 25 Purpose of turbo switch on systems unable to slow to 4.77 MHz?
- 21 When to use Q_NULLPTR?
- 20 Create frozen screen effect
- 17 How to fix virtualbox's copy and paste to host-machine?
- 16 Why compiling with C++11 is successful despite using C++14 feature?
- View more network posts →