Things I love: Linux and the shell, C++11+, Qt, Python, TDD, best practices, clean code, good documentation, zsh/tmux/vim/git.
But I've worked with plenty of other tech also.
You can usually find me arguing on Freenode IRC as "dbedrenko".
Member for 5 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 14 '18 at 16:57
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 521 521 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 301 301 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Arqade 287 287 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 251 251 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 How do I tell whether my cygwin installation is 32 or 64 bit?
- 33 How can I create and enforce contracts for exceptions?
- 20 Create frozen screen effect
- 18 When to use Q_NULLPTR?
- 16 Why compiling with C++11 is successful despite using C++14 feature?
- 15 How to fix virtualbox's copy and paste to host-machine?
- 14 Changing all file's extensions in a folder using CLI in Linux
- View more network posts →