- Software Engineering 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Code Review 457 457 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 363 363 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 341 341 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 What is a sample default config file in YAML for log4j2?
- 20 Are monads a viable (maybe preferable) alternative to inheritance hierarchies?
- 20 Difference between REST and CRUD
- 19 Project Manager asks for complete 100% confidence everytime committing code
- 16 POST and PUT requests – is it just the convention?
- 14 Is a genetic algorithm needed when computation is infinitely fast?
- 14 Are null references really a bad thing?
- View more network posts →