- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 325 325 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 260 260 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 189 189 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 185 185 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 24 Why can a 352GB NumPy ndarray be used on an 8GB memory macOS computer?
- 14 Why do underground cables "require a higher degree of reactive power compensation" than overhead lines?
- 12 What happens when two threads call the same static method at the same time?
- 8 Run unsigned Java applets
- 7 What is this small unconnected solder blob on this PCB?
- 7 The cost of nested methods
- 6 Scrambled arguments when building OpenJDK
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 9 '15