I'm passionate about building awesome software the best way I know how and improving every day.
Mostly I work with the .Net stack (C#, Asp.Net MVC, SQL Server, and tons of OSS libraries) but I'm open to working with whatever is best to get a job done.
I try very hard to write code that is SOLID, maintainable, efficient and reliable.
I enjoy challenging problems that venture outside the normal CRUD/Workflow application space.
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 369 369 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 183 183 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 How do you use Moq to mock a simple interface?
- 46 What's the best way to do a bulk namespace rename on a large c# application?
- 44 razor view with anonymous type model class. It is possible?
- 25 Using Ninject to fill Log4Net Dependency
- 25 Should moderators leave sarcastic answers or comments?
- 24 (Why) is it important that a unit test not test dependencies?
- 24 How to implement DRY principle when using 'using' keyword?
- View more network posts →