Professional developer, IT guy, founder and MD for 40+ years.
Main technologies now are Windows, C/C++, C#. Also Android and Java, JS, Unity. Dozens of languages and technologies over the years. Compiler technology. Embedded systems. Mainframes to chips. Middleware, database, games.
Powerflex Corporation, Anigo Systems. 10+ employees.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 '16 at 13:51
- Stack Overflow 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.5k 7.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 443 443 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 291 291 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Computer Science 156 156 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Should I have unit tests for known defects?
- 22 How did separation of code and data become a practice?
- 22 Does C++ compiler remove/optimize useless parentheses?
- 20 Debugging memory corruption
- 20 On concatenating adjacent string literals
- 19 Windows 10 upgrade from Home to Enterprise Version
- 17 Can a system be 100% Data Driven?
- View more network posts →