Professional developer, IT guy, founder and MD for 40+ years.
Main technologies now are Windows, C/C++, C#. Also Android and Java, JS, Unity. Dozens of languages and technologies over the years. Compiler technology. Embedded systems. Mainframes to chips. Middleware, database, games.
Powerflex Corporation, Anigo Systems. 10+ employees.
Member for 7 years
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 '16 at 13:51
- Stack Overflow 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8k 8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 747 747 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 321 321 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Game Development 191 191 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Should I have unit tests for known defects?
- 25 On concatenating adjacent string literals
- 23 How did separation of code and data become a practice?
- 22 Windows 10 upgrade from Home to Enterprise Version
- 22 Does C++ compiler remove/optimize useless parentheses?
- 21 Debugging memory corruption
- 19 How does Makefile know that a file changed and then recompile it?
- View more network posts →