I'm an impassioned developer of things, particularly if they are Internet of Things (IoT) things or Ethereum blockchain things, bonus points if they are both things.
My background is in developing web applications, on which I've built my business Samyoul Ltd. I massively enjoy participating in hackathons and projects oriented around IoT, blockchain and/or data analysis. I develop in a professional capacity, but also just for fun.
Currently Ethereum blockchain applications and peripheral systems are becoming an ever increasingly large part of what I work on and also what I tinker with in my spare time (when there is any).
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ethereum 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 193 193 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 150 150 66 bronze badges
- Arqade 143 143 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Laravel s3 multiple buckets
- 22 What is Ethereum's inflation rate? (how quickly will new ether be created)
- 17 Getting the address of a contract deployed by another contract
- 16 Handling user profiles in Ethereum DApps
- 12 How to use Bootstrap Glyphicons in Holder.js images
- 10 Did I generate an existing Ethereum address in Parity?
- 10 Laravel Validation Extend Not Firing
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 28 '17