Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '16 at 16:57
- Information Security 27k 27k 44 gold badges7575 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 875 875 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 816 816 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Economics 788 788 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 226 Why are chips safer than magnetic stripes?
- 126 How safe are password managers like LastPass?
- 97 Trying to create safe website where security is handled by the website and not the user
- 89 Company computers for competent developers, how can you deal with them?
- 81 Is there a threshold for a password so long it doesn't get any more secure or even becomes insecure?
- 81 Angular-ui-router: ui-sref-active and nested states
- 63 Is a 6 digit numerical password secure enough for online banking?
- View more network posts →