- Identity is the new perimeter
- Password managers are the best solution available right now
- National ID cards can be good for security and privacy
- Output sanitisation trumps input validation
- Be pragmatic; perfect is the enemy of good enough
- The long-term solution is for vendors to build more security into systems
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '16 at 16:57
- Information Security 31k 31k 44 gold badges8383 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 228 Why are chips safer than magnetic stripes?
- 139 How safe are password managers like LastPass?
- 98 Trying to create safe website where security is handled by the website and not the user
- 89 Company computers for competent developers, how can you deal with them?
- 82 Angular-ui-router: ui-sref-active and nested states
- 81 Is there a threshold for a password so long it doesn't get any more secure or even becomes insecure?
- 66 Why can't I just let customers connect directly to my database?
- View more network posts →