- Identity is the new perimeter
- Password managers are the best solution available right now
- National ID cards can be good for security and privacy
- Output sanitisation trumps input validation
- Be pragmatic; perfect is the enemy of good enough
- The long-term solution is for vendors to build more security into systems
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '16 at 16:57
- Information Security 27.3k 27.3k 44 gold badges7878 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 910 910 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 821 821 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Economics 798 798 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 227 Why are chips safer than magnetic stripes?
- 130 How safe are password managers like LastPass?
- 98 Trying to create safe website where security is handled by the website and not the user
- 89 Company computers for competent developers, how can you deal with them?
- 82 Angular-ui-router: ui-sref-active and nested states
- 81 Is there a threshold for a password so long it doesn't get any more secure or even becomes insecure?
- 64 Is a 6 digit numerical password secure enough for online banking?
- View more network posts →